|Orders can be placed 24 hours a day online through our secure online payment system. Orders can also be placed via our toll-free order line 1.866.386.4265 during regular business hours (Tuesday to Friday from 9am to 6pm PST and Saturdays from 9am to 5pm PST).
Pricing & Availability:
Availability: Our availability estimates for out of stock products (e.g. This item usually ships in 2-7 business days) are approximate, based on our average wait time for products to be received back into stock. Some products may take longer for us to receive into stock due to supplier stock levels etc. If you place an order for a product that will take longer than the average 2-7 business days to receive into stock, you will be notified either by email or telephone by one of our sales representatives, at which point you will have the opportunity to revise your order if so desired. Your credit card will not be charged for the amount of your order until all products are in-stock and ready to ship.
Note: This Web site may contain typographical errors or inaccuracies and may not be complete or current. Courtsidesports.com therefore reserves the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions (including after an order has been submitted) and to change or update information at any time without prior notice. Please note that such errors, inaccuracies or omissions may relate to pricing and availability, and we reserve the right to cancel or refuse to accept any order placed based on incorrect pricing or availability information. We apologize for any inconvenience.
|In-store Purchases: Courtside Sports offers an in-store, 30-day return policy on regular-priced, unused items when returned in their original packaging. In addition, Courtside Sports offers an exchange or in-store credit on clearance or sale-priced, unused items when returned in their original packaging within 10 days of purchase. Items marked clearly as "Final Sale" may not be returned for refund, credit or exchange.
Canadian Webstore Purchases: Orders shipped to and returned from a Canadian Address can be returned for a refund, exchange or credit if they meet all of the following criteria:
*Note: Shipping charges will not be refunded unless the return is due to an error made by Courtside Sports. Stringing charges (materials and labour) will not be refunded on returned racquet orders.
- -Must be returned within 30 days of purchase
- -Items must be unused and in their original packaging
- -Return shipping must be prepaid (we recommend that you return items with proper insurance and a tracking number as Courtside Sports will not be held responsible for returns that are lost or damaged in transit)
- -Items were not clearance or sale priced
US & International Webstore Purchases: Due to the complications that arise with duties and taxes when shipping and returning products internationally, all orders that are shipped to destinations outside of Canada are FINAL SALE ONLY.
Courtside Sports Racquet Demo Policy
The Courtside Sports Demo Program is an excellent way of getting a feel for a racquet / paddle without risking purchasing something you don’t like.
The Demo Program applies to the following racquets sports: Tennis, Squash, Badminton, Racquetball and Pickleball.
In compliance with PHO’s safety and health protocols, we have adjusted our Demo Program to provide a safer way to demo our racquets and paddles.
In-Store Demo Service Includes:
- Play-test up to 3 racquets / paddles for up to 3 business days.
- $10 demo fee per time out.
- Demo fee can be applied to any racquet / paddle purchase within 30 days from first demo date.
- Demo fee can not be applied to other item purchases.
- Demo availability is on first-come, first-serve basis. You can call us to reserve a specific demo model.
- Each customer must provide a valid credit card and ID and must sign our agreement in order to take demos out. Alternatively, customers can provide a cash or debit deposit for full amount of racquet / paddle.
- Customers must sign and agree to our Demo Policy before each demo session.
- Demos are NOT to be used for match, league or tournament play. Any damage to demos resulting from aggressive play will be your responsibility and you will be charged accordingly.
- Racquets / paddles must be returned in the same condition they were loaned. If the racquet(s) / paddle(s) are damaged, the full price will be charged to your credit card. This charge is non-refundable.
- Late fee of $2 per day, per past due or portion thereof.
- All demos must be returned on or before the agreed due date. If the demos are not returned after 14 days, the full price for each racquet / paddle will be charged to your credit card. This charge is non-refundable.
- All demo racquets MUST be strung by Courtside Sports only. Customers will not be charged for broken strings. Please DO NOT have our demo racquets restrung by any other stringer.
- Courtside Sports reserves the right to refuse our demo service at any time.
- Please be aware that you are responsible for any demos you have signed out and should any damage occur as a result of other players using your demos, you will be liable for any damage / replacement costs. We strongly encourage you to keep the demos in your possession at all times.
- Further conditions may apply. Ask in-store staff for more information.
Out of Town Demo Service:
- Due to current Covid-19 restrictions, we are not offering this service at this time. It will be re-activated once current restrictions are lifted.
- Please contact us at 1.866.386.4265 or [email protected].com
- Shipping charges will apply.