Courtside Sports offers shipping via Canada Post's Expedited Parcel or Xpresspost services. Shipping charges are based upon the weight & size of your order. To determine the cost of shipping, please add the products you are interested in to a shopping basket and proceed to checkout. You will be presented with shipping costs and approximate delivery times prior to completing your order.
Please note that international shipments can experience customs delays of up to several days. Also, we can only confirm delivery on international shipments, tracking is not available during transit.
Free Shipping* Offer: How to Qualify
1. Orders Shipped within Canada: For orders of eligible items* with a subtotal of $150.00 CAD or greater before taxes, Courtside Sports is pleased to offer FREE PARCEL SHIPPING (7-9 business days). Free shipping may not apply to orders shipped to the following destinations in Canada: Nunavut. If you live in this territory, please call us toll-free at 1.866.386.4265 or email [email protected]. and we will provide you with a shipping quote. Our Free Shipping Offer is subject to the shipping destination. Some shipping destinations do not receive free shipping.
2. Orders Shipped to the United States: For orders of eligible items* with a subtotal of $150.00 or greater before taxes, Courtside Sports is pleased to offer a $15 SHIPPING CREDIT to the shipping method of your choice (US EXPEDITED or XPRESSPOST PARCEL). This credit will be applied automatically on qualifying orders at checkout.
3. Orders Shipped to other International locations: These orders do not qualify for Free Shipping at this time.
4. When an order is placed by a customer but not all items are in stock, Courtside Sports will wait to ship until all items are available to ship to the customer. If a customer wishes to have a partial order shipped immediately and receive the balance when it arrives back in stock, the customer will be responsible for the shipping charges incurred on the second shipment. Courtside Sports will offer free shipping once per eligible order.
*Note: Volume Club/Institution purchases, Table Tennis Tables, Table Tennis Robots, Stringing Machines, Tennis Ball Cases and Oversized Court Equipment (such as net systems) are not eligible for Free Shipping.
Below are the published delivery standards for shipping from Victoria, BC, Canada to various destinations in Canada and the United States. Courtside Sports makes every effort to process orders for shipping on the same day they are received, however we cannot guarantee that orders received after our delivery cut-off times will be processed the same day.
Order Cut-off Times for Same Day Shipments:
Canada Post: 11AM Pacific Standard Time
Returns - Canadian Orders
Orders shipped to and returned from a Canadian address can be returned for a refund, exchange or credit if they meet all of the following criteria:
- Must be returned within 30 days of purchase. Original Payment will be returned within 15 days, store credit within 30.
- Items must be unused and in their original packaging
- Return shipping must be prepaid (we recommend that you return items with proper insurance and a tracking number)
- Items were not clearance or sale priced
- Shipping charges will not be refunded unless the return is due to an error made by Courtside Sports. Stringing charges (materials and labour) will not be refunded on racquet orders
- Free shipping applies one time only per order. If an item is returned for exchange and has received free shipping in the initial order, shipping charges for the exchanged item will be paid for by the recipient.
Returns - International Orders (US Included)
Due to the complications that arise with duties and taxes when shipping and returning products internationally, all orders that are exported from Canada will be final sale only.
Courtside Sports is an authorized dealer for all products found on this website. The full manufacturers' warranty applies on all purchases. For details on specific warranties, please email [email protected]. . Any defective products must be returned to Courtside Sports, postage prepaid for inspection. Valid warranty claims will either be replaced with the same or a similar product or given a Courtside Sports credit. This decision will be made at the sole discretion of Courtside Sports.